Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Urban Oasis

Yesterday I had a sitter for half the day so I could get a well needed hair cut and some things done without a child.  After the amazing haircut thanks to Marshall over at Fekkai in SoHo. I was enjoying the well needed me time a walking around SoHo when my stomach sent me a big rumble to "feed me!!!"
Ok.. mmmm I'm now starving Marvin over here and surrounded by falafel trucks and not so healthy choices. What's a girl to do??? I said ok, don't panic I will find some quality food and not eat crap just to eat. And then right before my eyes I see the Urban Oasis Truck! Traveling organic cafe. There is a God!!! So I run over, ok maybe not run but I was walking at a very fast pace. I take a look at the menu Organic- Raw- Vegan gourmet smoothies (you know I love me some smoothies) shakes and juices. This is perfect ! I went for the Superfood Meal Replacement : Black and White Shake. OMG this thing was sooo good! I must take a closer look at the ingredients and try to find this truck again. (wish I took a better pic with the iphone) I need to make this at home. Morel of this story is don't just eat crap because you're so damn hungry. Stop, think over your options and make a good choice of quality, real food.

The name says it all

No comments:

Post a Comment