Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camu- Camu

Summer's finally here! I'm feeling good, the sun is out, the kiddo's spend all day at the park, fresh produce and fruit is in season, the sun is up till 8 at night. And I wake up with that tickle in my throat and my girls wake up with snot coming out their nose. Great.... Not now! Now's not the time to be sick!!! Ughhh


Instead of running out and buying 10 oranges or vitamin C tablets with fillers and who knows what else is in it. I swear by Royal Camu. It has 30-60 times more vitamin C than an orange! Shocking, I know! Just a little side note, most commercially prepared camu-camu doesn't have a huge amount of vitamin C. I recommend whole world botanicals. (i don't work for them or anything, i just think they make great products). This power fruit is suggested to help support the immune system and help with mood balancing. Who could use that? I swear it adds a little pep in my step. It's also safe for kids, pregnant and nursing Mom's. I put a little in this mornings smoothie with some fresh OJ and a banana. And I'll add some in my water every 3 to 4 hours. 

Please note that this is not FDA approved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment