Saturday, August 6, 2011

Planning

I'm going on vacation soon and I've been hitting the gym hard, to get rid of that last bit of baby weight. But I find the harder I hit the gym the hungrier I am?? Lately I've been starving. I don't want to throw my hard work out the window by just eating whatever or eating late at night because I am so hungry. So I took a minute and thought about how I could fix this predicament I'm in. I realized I didn't have enough cooked and ready to eat food in my fridge. I end up grazing and snacking while I'm cooking dinner. And I was letting myself get to the point of feeling starved. All not good.

My plan of attack....
Take 10 minutes to myself and plan what me and the family will be eating next week. Mon-Fri.
Make a grocery list.
Go to the grocery store. Go to the farmers market for fresh fruit to snack on.
Cook my meals up on Sun morning for the week. (hubby will take girls to the park so I can get in the zone)
And that's it! Hopefully this will work and free up my time during the week.

source: pinterst
Oh, one more thing, I almost forgot! DRINK MORE WATER!!!
You can download this for free. http://www.designfinch.com/2011/07/31/sunday-planning/

1 comment: