Saturday, July 30, 2011

This one's for you...

Photo Source:Pinterest

My friend Amy in Boston makes the best cocktails! We have to have her on as a guest blogger. She is well known for her bloody mary's but she really does come up with the most delicious, mouthwatering beverages with or without the booze and they are always figure friendly. With that being said this one's for you Amy! When I received a big old watermelon in my CSA box I instantly wanted to juice it and drink it. I made the mistake of putting it in the juicer and made a big mess. Don't do this, use your blender guys. Anywho, I juiced up some watermelon and cucumber with a hint of lime and yum yum. This was a nice summery refreshing drink! Next time I will put in some strawberries.

Cut up some watermelon (take out the seeds) and a little bit of peeled cucumber a fresh squeeze of lime and blend away in the blender.  I put mine in the fridge after to make it cold, it's not so good room temp.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment