Friday, May 27, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

Thursday night hits and you're dying to get out the house and take a break from work, the little one's, whatever. I wanted to get out the house and catch up with one of my B.F.F's. And that's just what I did last night! We met at a nice little wine bar in the hood and caught up on all the gossip and drama.

How can you live better and feel healthy by drinking one might ask??? I'll tell you. I made sure I had some water on the way out the door, hydrate people!!! I didn't just down the first glass of wine with all the excitement of being out the house. I drank my wine slowly enjoying each sip along with the great  company I was in. When that glass finished I had some water and slowly worked my way through another glass. OK, now get ready... I stopped at two! Shocking, I know. But I woke up today feeling healthy, good, and ready to tackle the day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment